When is the right time to book yourself a therapy session?
- You know the times when you feel down, tired and emotionally overloaded?
- You can not explain exactly what is going on, you are confused by your own thoughts and feelings.
- Your body hurts, you don't feel comfortable in your own skin.
- You are getting more and more frustrated by yourself.
- In most cases, all you need to do is to stop.
- Don’t ask any more questions, stop looking for the answers.
- Accept the situation.
- Take a break.
- Treat yourself.
- Find the time and the space to be alone, let the things settle down.
I offer you the time and the space
- I offer you my full presence and support for whatever there is to become clear again.
- I help your physical body to relax and your mind to disappear.
- I love doing my work, it fulfills me, it is a beautiful experience of meditation.
During the session you might experience:
- Release of tension and pain from your body through complete relaxation
- Feeling of where the blockage, stiffness or stuck energy is so you can work with it
- Conscious relief of heaviness, becoming light and free
- Connection to your breathing pattern, slowing your breath and mind chatter down
- Visions, colors, sounds, body sensations
- Moments of shifting away, dissapearing into the space
- Union, peace and clarity
What techniques am I using?
- I have been studying and practicing various methods of body-mind work (reflexology, ayurvedic therapies, marma acupressure points, tuning fork sound therapy, natural body DIY cosmetics, ayurvedic aromatherapy) and I use them according to the individual person.
- I feel the most important is the present touch, calm breath and the ability to connect.
- At some point all the methods disappear and what’s left is just an empty space.
What can we work with?
- Physical pain – various marma energy points work on all disorders in seven dhatus (tissues) of physical body - plasma, blood, muscles, fat, bones, nervous system and reproductive system
- Mental conditions – I use high quality organic essential oils according to your current condition as their prana enter your body and balances stress, tension, confusion, low self confidence, fear, worries, depressions, low self-confidence, etc.
- General low energy levels and loss of interest in the world around us
How does it work?
- Most of the health problems are body-mind related. There is not only a physical anatomy, but also 5 layers of our subtle/energy body (koshas) to be considered.
- It can be very misleading to give diagnoses unless its a very clear issue, as people tent to take on what the authority suggests. I am not an educated medical doctor, therefore I avoid giving exact diagnoses.
- I believe that we all have the capacity to realize, there is something going on within our body or mind that makes us feel uncomfortable. We all have the option to ask for help with the first steps of self healing and to ask for a direction. Once we gather the right information we have the capacity to change our daily habits, diet and thinking processes. There is a long journey we can undertake before the condition becomes fatal.
Before the session
- Do not eat anything heavy at least an hour before the session
- Do not drink too much liquids
- Please do not drink alcohol on the day of a therapy session
- Do not rush to come to the appointment, if you are running late, let me know and we will either reschedule or I will wait for you
- It is a good idea to take a shower before the session (there is always a shower facility at my therapy place if you need)
- Remove any make-up, body lotions and all the jewellery
After the session
- You might experience general tiredness as the therapy gets the toxins to move through the system so they can get eliminated
- Drink more water to enhance elimination of toxins
- Don't plan any decision making process or a hard physical work